Electrical Equipment Training Courses for Engineering Professionals
Browse our upcoming list of courses below, or find a different course by using the search tool.
Courses include topics such as:
- Motor Protection
- Electrical Power Equipment - Selection, Commissioning and Maintenance
- Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance of Electrical Systems
- Fundamentals of Modern Substation Equipment, Protection and Controls
- Characteristics and Application of Electric Machines
- Motors and Variable Speed Drives
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours (PDHs).