Electrical Power Training Courses for Engineering Professionals
Browse our upcoming list of courses below, or find a different course by using the search tool.
Courses include topics such as:
- Emergency Generators
- Fundamentals of Electrical Distribution Systems
- High and Medium Voltage Substation Design, Testing and Maintenance
- Basic Transformers, Connections and Protection
- Fundamentals of Power System Short Circuit Analysis
- Electrical Power Systems Modeling and Simulation
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours (PDHs).