Mechanical Design Engineering Training Courses for Engineering Professionals
Browse our upcoming list of courses below, or find a different seminar by using the search tool.
Courses include topics such as:
- Building Mechanical Systems-Design, Operation and Maintenance
- Design and Operation of Chilled Water Plants
- Design Approach, Maintenance and Inspection of Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Design, Operation and Maintenance of HVAC Systems
- Design, Sizing and Equipment Selection for Thermal Fluid Systems
- Heat Exchanger Fundamentals: Specification and Design
- Layout and Design of Process Plant Equipment and Piping Systems
- Plumbing Systems Design for Multi-Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Institutional Buildings
- Process Equipment and Piping Systems: Application, Design and Operation
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours (PDHs).