Non-Destructive Testing of Concrete Structures
After participating in the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the theory of different techniques used in the non-destructive tests
- Apply the knowledge gained at the seminar to plan for the appropriate non-destructive tests
- Develop testing program to evaluate the existing condition of the structure
- Analyze the result of the tests with understanding the test their elucidation results
- Use the relevant codes related to the tests in the final report
This seminar introduces theory and practice of conducting a non-destructive evaluation of concrete structures. The non-destructive tests include visual inspection, ultrasonic pulse velocity, rebound hammer, penetration resistance, maturity method, rebar detection and mapping, impact-echo, and surface penetrating radar.
Investigation approach and analysis used for different cases are discussed. Test influencing factors are also mentioned. The codes regulating the non-destructive tests are discussed. To ensure a thorough understanding, the course concludes with examples showing how to plan investigations and interpret results.
- Non-destructive tests theory & techniques
- Advanced non-destructive test methods
- Investigation approach used for different cases
- Test influencing factors
- Case studies
Who Should Attend
Civil Engineers • Structural Engineers • Designers • Consulting Architects • Consulting Engineers • Construction Engineers • Fabricators & Manufacturers of Structural Systems, Municipal Building Officials & Field Reviewers
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.