Design of Buried Pipelines
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Learn the latest knowledge and science in pipeline engineering
- Address challenges in the pipeline industry
- Determine precise loads on buried pipelines
- Learn about the design of Buried Gravity Flow Pipes and Pressure Pipelines
Subsurface infrastructure are absolute necessities of nowadays modern societies. One of the complex and extensive components of this subsurface infrastructure is piping systems used for diverse applications including sewer lines, drainage lines, subway tunnels, water mains, gas lines, culverts, and utility conduits. However, these buried lifelines are often forgotten unless they deteriorate and fail, resulting in costly service disruption, repairs, multiple ripping of roads, and time-consuming litigation. Proper engineering knowledge is the key for solving this problem.
- External Loads on Buried Pipes
- Design of Pipes
- Generic Rigid, Ductile, and Flexible Pipes
- Selecting a Pipe
- Examples of determining loads on pipes
- Pipe Installation
- Questions & Answers & Feedback to Participants on Achievement of Learning Outcomes
Who Should Attend
Construction Managers Utility Engineers Owners Geotechnical & Civil Engineers Contractors City Managers Pipeline Engineers Designers Consulting Engineers Fabricators & Manufacturers of Pipeline Systems
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.