Erosion & Sediment Control Comprehensive Training Program
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- develop a firm understanding of the purpose, intent and optimization of each Best Practice
- review, confirm, and identify key aspects of installation/monitoring of each Best Practice
- design and implement the most appropriate Best Practice on various sample sites
- understand and apply the key formulae for certification as a CPESC
- practical and tangible experience implementing and installing various site BMPs
Erosion & Sediment Control is a crucial component of the environmental protection on any construction project. However, as a requirement imposed with clear performance expectations decades ago, ESC remains a science and an art practiced without the appropriate training, support, regulation, enforcement and rigor.
The industry has advanced in enormous strides in the last few years. Progressive enforcement is mandating compliance, yet designers, installers, inspectors, contractors and approving agencies are all struggling to achieve results efficiently and effectively. Training and sharing of best practices will help prepare any practitioner for the challenges and opportunities that the Erosion & Sediment Control Industry represents.
Find out how to consistently meet the governing guidelines, regulations, and bylaws, using fundamental concepts and approaches, and save yourselves and your clients the time, money, and frustration. Learn how to do ESC right!
- Overview the theory, fundamentals and causes of erosion and sedimentation
- Explore the best management practices and review their most appropriate uses
- Detail the current state of the industry as well as recent innovations and advances
- Identify common reasons for poor esc practices and performances
- Demonstrate the processes and procedures all practitioners should employ in the preparation,implementation and execution of erosion and sediment control plans
- Explain contracting and construction management for effective esc
Who Should Attend
Those involved with all aspects of erosion & sediment control including:
Designers Inspectors Contractors Approving Agencies Project Managers Design Engineers Engineering Consultants Environmental Consultants
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW