After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Organize a construction site and plan the project work
- Control a budget
- Interpret and manage contract clauses
- Increase the efficiency of communication processes in your organization
- Manage claims, liabilities, and dispute resolution
This course presents the role of the construction manager and proposes practical tools to facilitate the management of a construction project. Topics covered include the overall planning, coordination, control and risk management, as well as claims and their resolution.
The instructor will engage participants in discussions to ensure that they gain a thorough understanding of the material presented.
- Introduction: construction industry
- Organization of projects
- Bidding & awarding
- Application of controls
- Planning & control
- Project costs
- Cost engineering & procurement
- Value engineering & quality assurance
- Safety & health in construction
Who Should Attend
Project Engineers & Managers • Consulting Engineers • Construction Engineers & Managers • Planners • Estimators • Cost Engineers • General Contractors
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW