Construction Safety Management
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Learn what the occupational law is and how to operate effectively
- Get insights to both the occupational health and safety laws
- Achieve confidence in providing the safest possible working environment for works on the construction and maintenance projects
- Enhance your skills in managing health and safety
Most Construction professionals, including safety personnel will benefit from this seminar by understanding that safety performance is good business, and increasingly a condition of contract set by clients and owners of major facilities. By understanding that safety is not one size fits all and is an indicator of management system effectiveness of the contracting organization, construction contractors can apply the resources to ensure safety effort is appropriate to the circumstance. The same causal factors that cause safety incidents and injuries also cause cost and schedule incidents.
The construction phase of a project is only one part of a project. Safety involvement and understanding of the other parts of a project management process has great impact on setting up the construction phase for success.
- Regional Understanding of Locations, Labor Market, Supply, Competence and Capability
- The Key Front-End Work to Ensure Effective Safety Management is Included in the Construction Project Execution Plan
- Project Safety Planning, Integration, and Implementation
- Project Commissioning
Who Should Attend:
Those with Responsibilities for Construction Safety •Construction Leadership who are Accountable for Project Success and Safety Professionals who will Support the Construction Safety Effort •Project Sponsors • Project Directors •Project Engineers, •Project Managers, •Construction Management •Front Line Supervision and Safety Professionals.
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the city name to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW