Construction Risk Management
After Participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Enhance your knowledge in risk management processes and procedures
- Achieve efficiency in risk evaluation
- Upgrade the quality of risk processing and knowledge of the risk register
- Gain insight into project risk analysis throughout the project life cycle
- Increase efficiency of construction work being cognizant of procedures in managing risk procedures
The webinar of construction risk management covers the principles and practices of professional risk management applied to construction. It will include the sequential processes of risk management with emphases on the PMI methodology of project management
Gain a broad overview on contraction risk management, risk identification, tools and techniques in addition to inputs and outputs of project risk management, the risk register, risk evaluation and responses.
Who Should Attend:
- Various disciplines in construction industry; including project managers, designers, project coordinators, owners and facilitators in the building industry.
- Everyone interested in understanding the PMI methodology of project management.
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW