Requirements and Procedures of the Procurement Process
After Participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Enhance your knowledge on procurement processes and procedures
- Achieve efficiency in tendering
- Upgrade the quality of tendering process and knowledge of the conducting procurement
- Gain insight into contracting analysis throughout the procurement process
- Increase efficiency of construction work being cognizant of procedures in managing your contracts
The webinar of construction procurement management covers the principles and practices of professional procurement management applied to construction. It will include the sequential processes of procurement management with emphases on the PMI methodology
Gain a broad overview on procurement planning, conducting, tools and techniques in addition to inputs and outputs of procurement knowledge area, the contracts and project award.
Who Should Attend:
- Various disciplines in construction industry; including project managers, designers, project coordinators, owners and facilitators in the building industry.
- Everyone interested in understanding the PMI methodology of project management.
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW