An Overview of the 2015 National Building Code (NBC) Revisions
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- have a better understanding of the 600 technical revisions made to the Code
- see the new definitions and learn of how they impact various areas of the NBC
- discover how the reconfiguration of the entire Code has made it easier to use
- learn the new location of the Part 9 Fire and Sound tables and through exercises gain an understanding of how to use them
- be exposed to the new arrangement of Section 3.8 Barrier Free
- find out what the new Section 3.10 is all about
In 2015 the NBC contains over 600 revisions to the 2010 version. This course is not intended to cover every revision but will be of significant use particularly to those designers responsible for both part 9 and Part 3 Buildings. Materials to be covered will include the new structure of the NBC.
- Division A Part 1 (Compliance)
- Division B Part 1 (General)
- Division B Part 3 (3.1. Fire Protection, Occupant Safety, and Accessibility)
- Division B Part 3 (3.2. Building Fire Safety,)
Who Should Attend
Building officials • Building code, Architectural and Engineering Consultants • Home Inspectors • Designers • Developers • Individuals who are required to achieve complianceREQUEST GROUP TRAINING QUOTE
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW