Assessing the Building Envelope
After Participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the methodology of a Building Condition Assessment
- Visually assess a building's structure
- Visually assess a building's envelope
Professionals are often engaged by owners to conduct assessments of buildings and structures. This course will present the methodology for assessing the condition of a building's structure and envelope for the purpose of carrying out a Building Condition Assessment.
- Methodology of a Building Condition Assessment (Brief Overview)
- Assessing the Building Structure
- Assessing the Building Envelope
- Case Study
Who Should Attend:
Professionals who work in the field of building science and who deal with the assessment of existing residential, commercial, and institutional structures, as well as the preparation of contingency plans based on those assessments, including:
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW