Assessing the HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Safety, and Moisture Problems
After Participating in this course, you will be able to
- Understand the methodology of a Building Condition Assessment
- Visually assess a building's HVAC and Plumbing systems
- Visually assess a building's fire safety systems
- Visually assess a building for mould and moisture problems
Professionals are often engaged by owners to conduct assessments of buildings and structures. This course will present the methodology for assessing a building's Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and fire safety systems, as well as assessing mold and moisture problems, for the purpose of carrying out a building condition assessment.
- Methodology of a Building Condition Assessment (Brief Overview)
- Assessing HVAC and Plumbing
- Fire Safety
- Mould and Moisture Problems
- Case Study
Who Should Attend
Professionals who work in the field of building science and who deal with the assessment of existing residential, commercial, and institutional structures, as well as the preparation of contingency plans based on those assessments, including:
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW