Construction Act - What you need to know
After attending this course you will be able to:
- Manage your projects successfully by being familiar with the Construction Act, and understand the project closing procedure
- Enhance your knowledge of Construction litigation in Ontario.
- Achieve efficiency in your work towards completing the project within regulations and rules
The amendments to the construction lien and holdback rules came into effect on July 1, 2018. New prompt payment and adjudication processes, and amendments related to liens against municipalities, came into effect on October 1, 2019.
This course will discuss what you need to know in relation to the Construction Act, it will also discuss the procurement process, project closing procedures and final project payments.
Who Should Attend
Project managers, directors of engineering, construction administrators, quality control/assurance personnel, project engineers, municipal inspectors, manager of engineering departments, construction executives, project engineers, construction supervisors, designers, development coordinators and foremen and other individuals responsible for core municipal infrastructures.
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW