After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Organize a construction site and plan the project work
- Control a budget
- Interpret and manage contract clauses
- Increase the efficiency of communication processes in your organization
- Manage claims, liabilities, and dispute resolution
This course presents the role of the construction manager and proposes practical tools to facilitate the management of a construction project. Topics covered include the overall planning, coordination, control and risk management, as well as claims and their resolution.
The instructor will engage participants in discussions to ensure that they gain a thorough understanding of the material presented.
- Introduction: construction industry
- Organization of projects
- Bidding and awarding
- Application of controls
- Planning and control
- Project costs
- Cost engineering and procurement
- Value engineering and quality assurance
- Safety and health in construction
Who Should Attend
Project Engineers and Managers • Consulting Engineers • Construction Engineers and Managers • Planners • Estimators • Cost Engineers • General Contractors
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW