Ethics and Integrity in Construction
After participating in this course, you will:
- Understand the purpose of the Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Be able to perform an Anti-Bribery and Corruption Risk Assessment
- Understand and identify risks of potential ethics and corruption violations
- Understand how to create polices, guidelines and standards; the Ethics Framework
- Understand how to develop and implement process guidelines, approval processes, monitoring and reporting procedures for critical elements
- How to use Flow Charts in place of written Procedures
- Understand how to apply the Code
- Understand the role and responsibilities your Code of Ethics and Conduct Officer
This presentation outlines the framework of an Ethical Practices and Anti-Corruption Program. The program describes the elements, duties and responsibilities of the Employer, Critical Staff and Affected Workplace Parties.
- The Code of Conduct and Ethics
- The Foundation of your Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Identify the Values supporting your Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Application of the Code
- Identify the Behavior that supports your Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Identify the risks and perform a risk assessment
- Required policies, guidelines and standards
- Other related documents required to support the program
- Oversight and Improvement Plan
Who Should Attend
The person in the administration being appointed as the Code of Ethics and Conduct Officer. Personnel involved in critical business processes such as:
- Vender Management
- Permit, Licence Procurement
- Human Resources
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW