Mining for Non-Miners
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Gain general knowledge of the mining industry.
- Understand mining terminology
- Understand key mining exploration
- Understand surface and underground mining
- Understand Material processing
- Increase knowledge of commonly used mining
Introduction to mining, mineral exploration techniques, materials handling, rock fragmentation, rock mechanics, mineral economics, surface mining, underground mining, mine ventilation and mineral processing. Environmental protection and mine waste management.
This course aims to provide the attendees with a basic understanding of the minerals industry and the methods and technical processes used for mineral exploration, ore extraction, mineral processing, and environmental reclamation. After completing this course, attendees should be familiar with the basic components of the mining and minerals industry.
- Introduction to the Mining Industry
- Exploration Methods
- Underground Mining
- Surface Mining,
- Coal Mining
- Rock Mechanics
- Material Processing
- Material Handling and Transportation
- Environmental Concern
Who Should Attend
Accountant • Finance Professionals • Accountants • Marketers • Legal Professionals • Bankers • Management Consultants • Equipment Manufacturers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW