Preparing for the Designer Legal Process Exam
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- refresh and improve your knowledge of the Ontario Building Code
- build up your confidence to write the Building Code Qualification Examination for success
- prepare for the examination on a non-working days
- strengthen your confidence by completing sample questions and seeing the correct and the pathway to obtaining them
You have been working with the Ontario Building Code for some time but are now required to write the Ontario Building Code Knowledge Examination to obtain the mandatory Building Code qualifications. Not unlike many others, you are very busy and cannot afford to spend the needed time to prepare for the examination. EPIC has specially designed this course to prepare you for the examination within the short duration of three non-working days with some homework assignments. Join us now to gain the confidence you need to write the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing examination.
This course will assist those Designers who provide design service to the public to write the Designer legal/process examination. (21 hours)
- The Building Code Act (Designer/Legal)
- The Building Code (Designer/Legal)
- Division B
Who Should Attend
Architects, interior designers, architectural and engineering technicians and technologists, building inspectors and other construction professionals.REQUEST GROUP TRAINING QUOTE
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW