Preventive Maintenance of Facilities
After participating in the course, you will be able to:
- Balance a wide range of building maintenance and upgrading factors as you develop and improve your facility management system
- Increase effectiveness of maintenance by mastering the essential details of the many diverse components that comprise a facility, all of which render a facility operational
- Use on your projects your enhanced skills in contract and warranty administration
- Apply your knowledge about indoor air quality, environmental issues, energy conservation and how to avoid problems in these areas before they surface and become unmanageable and costly
How to accomplish more while facing budget constraints is a challenge faced by many facility managers. At this seminar, you learn how to select among repair, refurbish or replace alternatives for building components to extend the useful life of the facility, reducing the number of break-downs and costly repairs, and minimizing system and equipment downtime.
Your expert instructor will explain in detail how to approach preventive maintenance systematically, in accordance with prescribed, recommended, and tested procedures.
- Real Life Assessment
- Planning Process for Increasing Value of Your Asset (Part 1 and 2)
- Building Envelope Performance (Part 1 and 2)
- Roofing Systems
- Maintenance of HVAC Systems
- CMMS - Computer Maintenance Management Systems
- Energy Management and Auditing
- Outsourcing and Contracting Out
- Open Forum Discussion
- Concluding Remarks and Final Adjournment
Textbook: BES700 Practical Overview "Overview of Building Environmental Systems"
Who Should Attend
Owners of Facilities • Directors and Managers of Commercial Properties, Hospitals and Institutions of Industrial Facilities • Building Designers • Building Operators • Maintenance Personnel • Builders and Contractors.
In less than one percent of your annual working hours, you have an opportunity to learn useful ideas for considerable savings in your maintenance budget.
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW