Project Delivery with Autodesk Revit - Architecture - Advanced
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Efficiently work with other team members on a Revit project
- Establish a Central Model to enable worksharing and simultaneous collaboration
- Leverage the data within a Revit model
- Create custom parameters and data points to enhance a project’s capabilities
- Ensure documentation consistency by creating and using View Templates
- Optimize the project browser for complex projects
- Create a keynote schedule and add keynotes to drawings
- Assign phase information to objects in the model
- Develop demolition drawings in Revit
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is no longer an emerging idea. It has solidified itself as the future of delivering projects in the AEC industry, and is being requested by an increasing number of clients.
Autodesk Revit is the most common BIM authoring tool in North America. As more of the industry moves towards working with BIM, it will be vital to not only have advanced skills using Revit, but also know how to best leverage it on projects.
- Establishing and effective collaboration environment and workflow
- Create custom parameters to leverage data with BIM
- Develop a documentation set with built in quality control
- Establish phases in a Revit project and apply them to the documentation
Who Should Attend:
- Principals, Owners
- Structural Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Project Managers
- Architectural Technologist/Technicians
- Interior Designers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW