Project Delivery with Autodesk Revit - Architecture - Introductory
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of building Information modeling principles used by industry
- Develop an understanding of model navigation and development within the Autodesk Revit platform
- Develop a design intent model for document development
- Understand the concepts and best practices for model development
- Gain an understanding in collaboration using Autodesk Revit
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is no longer an emerging idea. It has solidified itself as the future of delivering projects in the AEC industry, and is being requested by an increasing number of clients.
Autodesk Revit is the most common BIM authoring tool in North America. As more of the industry moves towards working with BIM, it will be vital to not only have advanced skills using Revit, but also know how to best leverage it on projects. In this introductory course, you will begin your journey in mastering Revit to deliver successful and profitable projects.
- Principles of Building Information Modelling
- The Revit interface
- How to start a Revit Project
- Managing project files
- Creating and navigating project views
- Adding content and developing the model
- Conceptual and Schematic Design presentation options
- Understanding the Revit Database
- Working with multiple team members in a single model
Who Should Attend
- Principals, Owners
- Structural Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Project Managers
- Architectural Technologist/Technicians
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Designers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW