Project Delivery with Autodesk Revit - Structure - Intermediate
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Transition the concept Revit model into a documentation model up to LOD350
- Advanced structural modeling techniques for document development
- Comprehend and apply best practice techniques to audit the model and ensure concise drawing development, ie; Lintel plans, Bracing elevations, Framing Plans
- Understand the principles of multi-discipline collaboration techniques and industry best practices
- Utilize enhanced modeling design techniques for design iterations
- Ensure room and area quantities are developed adhering to BOMA standards
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is no longer an emerging idea. It has solidified itself as the future of delivering projects in the AEC industry, and is being requested by an increasing number of clients.
Autodesk Revit is the most common BIM authoring tool in North America. As more of the industry moves towards working with BIM, it will be vital to not only have advanced skills using Revit, but also know how to best leverage it on projects. In this intermediate course, you will continue to develop and advance your skills in Revit, providing you with the ability to confidently deliver project documentation.
- Sheet creation and development
- Schedules and Graphical Column Schedules
- Step Footing condition modeling
- Structural Annotation
- Detail development for structural Reinforcement
- Content Creation for custom structural conditions
- Structural modelling for Analysis
- Documenting Phases of construction
- Presentation techniques
Who Should Attend:
- Principals, Owners
- Structural Engineers
- Project Managers
- Architectural Technologist/Technicians
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW