Project Delivery with Autodesk Revit - Structure - Introductory
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of building Information modeling principles used by industry
- Develop an understanding of model navigation and development within the Autodesk Revit platform
- Become familiar with the tools required to develop a design intent model for document development
- Understand the concepts and best practices for a structural model development and collaboration using Autodesk Revit
- Understand the key structural modeling tools in Revit
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is no longer an emerging idea. It has solidified itself as the future of delivering projects in the AEC industry, and is being requested by an increasing number of clients
Autodesk Revit is the most common BIM authoring tool in North America. As more of the industry moves towards working with BIM, it will be vital to not only have advanced skills using Revit, but also know how to best leverage it on projects. In this introductory course, you will begin your journey in mastering Revit to deliver successful and profitable projects
- Principles of Building Information Modelling
- Revit Interface for model development
- View creation and navigation for model control
- Best practices in starting a Revit project
- Structural model standards and File Management protocols
- Component control and modification for design intent
- Structural Columns and Bracing
- Placement of Beams, Slabs, Isolated Footing
- Foundation walls with Pilaster
- Understanding of Revit Database
- Overview of worksharing environments with multiple users accessing the same model in real time.
Who Should Attend:
- Principals, Owners
- Structural Engineers
- Project Managers
- Architectural Technologist/Technicians
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW