Revit Architecture - Fundamentals
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of building Information modeling principles used by industry
- Develop an understanding of model navigation and development within the Autodesk Revit platform
- Become familiar with the tools required to develop a design intent model for document development
- Understand the concepts and best practices for model development and collaboration using Autodesk Revit
Autodesk Revit has become a predominant design tool used by Architects and Engineers within the AEC industry. The use of Revit has become an integral part of Building Information Modeling projects where model development, Integration amongst the various discipline and model delivery for construction and management are now commonly using BIM workflows and deliverables.
Students will be exposed to the use of this platform to gain a competitive advantage and be able to maintain an industry accepted method of project design and documentation deliverables.
- Principles of Building Information Modelling
- Revit Interface for model development
- View creation and navigation for model control
- Best practices in starting a Revit project
- Model standards and File Management protocols
- Component control and modification for design intent
- Presentation tools for early conceptual and Schematic Design criteria
- Understanding of Revit Database
- Overview of worksharing environments with multiple users accessing the same model in real time.
Who Should Attend
- Principals, Owners
- Structural Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Project Managers
- Architectural Technologist/Technicians
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Designers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW