Revit Architecture - Intermediate
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Transition the concept Revit model into a documentation model up to LOD350
- Advanced modeling techniques for document development
- Comprehend and apply best practice techniques to audit the model and ensure concise drawing development
- Interpret the model data for coordinated and accurate documentation
- Understand the principles of multi-discipline collaboration techniques and industry best practices
- Utilize enhanced modeling design techniques for design iterations
- Ensure room and area quantities are developed adhering to BOMA standards
Autodesk Revit has become a predominant design tool used by Architects and Engineers within the AEC industry. The use of Revit has become an integral part of Building Information Modeling projects where model development, Integration amongst the various discipline and model delivery for construction and management are now commonly using BIM workflows and deliverables.
Students will be exposed to the use of this platform to gain a competitive advantage and be able to maintain an industry accepted method of project design and documentation deliverables.
Schedule - 2 Days -10:00am-5:00pm Eastern
- Continuation from topics of fundamental training
- Sheet creation and development
- Schedules and QTO tools
- Room placement for area and potential volume data output
- Dimensions for drawings
- Detail development in Revit models
- Content Creation
- Design Options
- Documenting Phases of construction
- Presentation techniques
Who Should Attend
- Principals, Owners
- Structural Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Project Managers
- Architectural Technologist/Technicians
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Designers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW