Revit Architecture - Intermediate
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Transition the concept Revit model into a documentation model up to LOD350
- Advanced structural modeling techniques for document development
- Comprehend and apply best practice techniques to audit the model and ensure concise drawing development, ie; Lintel plans, Bracing elevations, Framing Plans
- Understand the principles of multi-discipline collaboration techniques and industry best practices
- Utilize enhanced modeling design techniques for design iterations
- Ensure room and area quantities are developed adhering to BOMA standards
Autodesk Revit has become a predominant design tool used by Architects and Engineers within the AEC industry. The use of Revit has become an integral part of Building Information Modeling projects where model development, Integration amongst the various discipline and model delivery for construction and management are now commonly using BIM workflows and deliverables.
Students will be exposed to the use of this platform to gain a competitive advantage and be able to maintain an industry accepted method of project design and documentation deliverables.
- Continuation from topics of fundamental training
- Sheet creation and development
- Schedules and Graphical Column Schedules
- Step Footing condition modeling
- Structural Annotation
- Detail development for structural Reinforcement
- Content Creation for custom structural conditions
- Structural modelling for Analysis
- Documenting Phases of construction
- Presentation techniques
Who Should Attend
- Principals, Owners
- Structural Engineers
- Project Managers
- Architectural Technologist/Technicians
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW