Structural Modelling: Concrete Foundations of Industrial Buildings
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize different types of foundation systems used to support industrial buildings and low-rise buildings
- Understand the finite element modelling of different foundation systems
This webinar introduces the behaviour of different foundation systems used for industrial and low-rise buildings. This webinar also discusses the different methods to develop finite element models that simulate the behaviour of different foundation systems of industrial buildings.
Sophisticated three-dimensional modelling, which truly simulates different types of buildings, requires engineers to understand the complex behaviour of different lateral load structural systems and structural modelling using basic knowledge of the Finite Element Method.
This webinar series provides an opportunity to learn the principles and techniques of structural modelling of different types of structures under lateral loads such as wind and seismic. The concepts and theories are explained thoroughly with conceptual examples, with no full numerical example due to time restraints.
Course Outline :
- Analysis and modelling of braced frame structures under lateral loads
- Tension-only bracing system
- Different types of foundation systems
- Retaining walls
- Sheet Pile walls
- Compression-only area springs
- Rock anchors
Who Should Attend:
- Structural Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Engineering Consultants
- Project Engineers
- City Engineers
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW