Structural Rehabilitation of Bridges
After participating in the course, you will be able to:
- Have a better understanding of the application of the Canadian Highway Bridge Design Code
- Apply state-of-the-art and innovative techniques for bridge rehabilitation and strengthening
- Boost your technical library with numerical examples for bridge evaluation and rehabilitation
Bridges need to be rehabilitated for causes such as deterioration due to environmental effects, deficiencies in the original design or construction or the need to carry heavier vehicular loads. Those responsible for maintaining bridges need to keep abreast of the latest techniques available for assessing the condition of their structures, as well as the methods and techniques for repairing or strengthening them.
You will focus on the technical aspects of bridge rehabilitation, such as the use of bridge inspection equipment, condition survey procedures and the latest practical methods for repairing and strengthening existing bridges. The course will provide excellent exposure to the Canadian Highway Bridge Design Code.
- Typical damage to bridge structures
- CHBDC assessment and evaluation techniques
- Bridge condition assessment
- Rehabilitation of concrete and concrete-steel bridge superstructures
- Use of FPP composites in rehabilitation
Who Should Attend
Bridge rehabilitation Engineers • Structural Designers and Inspectors • Managers • Consulting Engineers • Superintendents and Contractors • Fabricators and material suppliers • Material testing personnel • Regulatory Agency staff
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW