Successful Construction Project Administration and Scheduling
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the contracting process, risk allocations and project delivery systems
- Establish a project documentation and control system
- Perform project schedule/time analysis, critical paths, floats/resource allocation and time-cost relationships
- Identify dispute causes to avoid claims
- Design and implement an effective dispute management system
- Effectively conduct the process of substantial completion and project hand-over
Most organizations cannot afford the personnel time to apprentice a field administrator-in-training. As a result, many field representatives are sent out to a project unprepared to deal with the specific responsibilities associated with comprehensive field administration. This practical four-day course will fill that gap and focus on the technical and personal responsibilities involved in the observation, supervision, and coordination of on-site construction.
The course will increase your knowledge of construction practices and control techniques and develop your contract administration and decision-making skills by studying potential risks before the start of a project. It will also show you how to avoid disputes, manage and settle them, and finally conduct substantial completion and close out the contract.
- Project life cycle and risk management
- Project delivery systems and organization
- Construction phase documentation and control systems
- Scheduling and tracking work progress
- Effective project monitoring
- Changes, disputes, claims and prevention
- Dispute management and resolution
- Substantial completion and project hand-over
Who Should Attend:
Project Managers • Engineers • Contract Managers and Coordinators • Designers • Architects • Contractors • Construction Management Personnel • Construction Inspectors • Procurement Specialists • Field Engineers • Subcontractors • Project Technicians and Technologists • Developers • Business Owners • Consultants • Government Employees • Public-Sector Employees and others concerned with the ultimate success of a project
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW