Total Building Commissioning, Recommissioning and Retro-commissioning Process
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- detail the major components of the building envelope
- recognize commissioning and recommissioning processes as accepted practices for building owners and manufacturing process managers
- incorporate the commissioning process in a successful design and construction approach as well as transition from the current design-build-supervise process to the commissioning process
- specify the key steps and tools used in the commissioning and total building commissioning process
- adopt the total building commissioning process principles in your organization
Building commissioning, a tool originally developed for HVAC systems, is being extended to all new building systems. Many major companies and government agencies now require the commissioning process on new construction and renovation projects. Owners of institutional, commercial, and industrial buildings and large multi-unit residential buildings must use proven quality management tools and process systems that match their needs, meet their budgets and schedules, and reduce operating problem (cost quality, energy efficiency).
In this course, you will consider the primary goals of the building commissioning process for new construction, but also explore the activities and roles of recommissioning for existing buildings that have already been commissioned, retro-commissioning for buildings that had not yet been commissioned, and continuous commissioning.
- Total building commissioning process: new construction
- Building commissioning phases
- Construction, acceptance, commissioning
- Commissioning process flow chart
- Commissioning for LEED
- Commissioning of building envelop systems
- Building recommissioning
- Investigation/analysis phase
Who Should Attend
Project Managers • Contractors and Trade Representatives • Municipal Engineers and Managers • Civil Engineers
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW