Tunnel Design, Construction and Rehabilitation
After participating in the course, you will be able to:
- Use acquired knowledge and skills gained on your projects
- Implement requirements, procedures and techniques for safe and effective design and construction
- Practice urban tunnelling safety precautions
This course considers plan, design, and construction control of mechanized tunnelling in urban environments. The topics cover tunnelling in urban environments and related challenges, risk management and mitigation, field explorations, geotechnical baseline report, tunnel alignment selection, TBM types and selection, support systems and design methods, settlement prediction and control, tunnel construction control, case histories, and numerical simulation of tunnelling using software.
- Introduction of Urban Tunnelling
- Risk Analysis
- Tunnel Planning
- Geotechnical Investigation for Tunnelling
- Geotechnical Baseline Report
- TBM Types and Selection
- Design of Precast Segmental Lining
- Tunnelling- Induced Settlements and Impact Assessment
- Sequential Excavation Method
- Tunnel Construction Control and Monitoring
- Brief Introduction of Cut-and-Cover Station
- Brief Introduction of Shaft Design and Construction
- Brief Introduction of Tunnel Rehabilitation
- Case Studies
Who Should Attend
Municipal engineers • Designers • Operation and Maintenance Staff • Developers • Planners • Consultants • Engineers • Contractors • Other Technical Personnel Responsible For Tunnel Design, Construction, And ManagementREQUEST GROUP TRAINING QUOTE
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW