Water Distribution Analysis and Design
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Design new water distribution systems with the understanding of the fundamentals
- Analyze existing systems, pinpoint the problems and take corrective action
- Use the design software EPANET2 and be familiar with its features
This course will present concepts and tools to analyze and design water distribution networks. Topics covered will include fundamental hydraulic principles, an overview of the, an overview of the design standards of water distributions systems, an exposure to the industry-standard water distribution software EPANET2, and the application of that software to a the design of a water system at the sub-division level.
- Review of Fluid Mechanics and Pipeline Hydraulics
- Fundamentals of Water Distribution Network Analysis
- Application: Designing a Water Distribution System with EPANET2
Who Should Attend
Municipal Engineers • Engineering and Public Works Directors • City Engineers • Superintendents of Operations • Water Distribution System Managers • Infrastructure Managers • Safety Inspectors and Procurement Officers From Municipalities • Consulting Engineers • Technicians and Technologists • Contractors and Other Individuals Who Need a Basic Understanding of Water Distribution System Design and are Currently Employed in the Water Distribution Management Field.REQUEST GROUP TRAINING QUOTE
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW