Blockchain for Engineers
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Identify blockchain technology core concepts, benefits and challenges
- Highlight leading blockchain case studies from multiple industries and professions
- Review how practitioners can succeed using the technology
- Discuss key blockchain resources and communities online
- Prepare a basic blockchain starter strategy for your operations and career
This course provides a concise overview of blockchain -- an online system of shared databases and distributed ledgers -- and its potential to help practitioners boost their revenue, relevance and value. The technology can permanently record business transactions, store and timestamp data of all types, monitor assets, execute “smart contracts” that automate tasks and payments under negotiated conditions, and much more.
Pundits are calling it the “new operating system for the planet” that can track virtually anything of value from ownership to identity to engineering records.
- Industry Examples
- What’s Ahead
Who Should Attend:
Those practitioners who want an introductory and non-technical understanding of blockchain technology including:
Design Engineers • Facility Engineers • Engineering Consultants • Material Managers • Facility Operators • Project Managers
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW