Managing Your Inbox - E-mail Efficiency
You will learn:
- Why to get your Inbox down to "0" messages by the end of each day
- The clean up process required to get your Inbox to “0”, without losing any important messages
- When to read, reply and file email versus when to read, reply and delete email
- When to file your email in folders, tasks or calendar
- Why to group related email in new “processing” folders
- How to use 'triage' to process your email
In a world of non-stop email, you must learn to manage your email to become a more efficient and effective communicator. In this webinar you will learn the skills required to manage your e-mail so you can stay on top of truly important priorities. You will learn how to, and why to, get your inbox cleaned out so you can manage your time more efficiently and effectively.
You will learn tips and tricks to keep your email messages organized, when to change the subject line in email messages that you send and receive and when to (and why to) move from texting about an issue to emailing about it.
There are a number of desktop and online email readers (like Outlook and Gmail) out there and the information in this webinar is applicable to all of them.REQUEST ON-SITE Quote
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the city name to learn even more details about this course.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.