Advanced Gmail for Engineers and Technical Professionals
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Identify advanced Gmail core concepts, benefits and challenges
- Improve your email efficiency -- a core business function where the average knowledge worker spends nearly 30% of their daily time
- Review how practitioners can improve online productivity and efficiency using Gmail
- Discuss key Gmail resources and communities online
- Tap Gmail's full powers as a multi-mode communications platform
- Prepare a basic Gmail starter strategy for your operations and career
This course highlights the advanced features of Gmail, Google's free web-based email service. Discover scores of expert tips and tricks that will transform how you take care of critical electronic messaging tasks.
These include how to organize emails using inbox tabs, filter messages with labels, add a profile picture to your email, make free telephone and video calls from your inbox, read and respond to email offline, keep your email attachments in one place, receive notifications for new email, create multiple signatures, specify your ad preferences, create visual reminders with star icons, automate responses to common types of messages, test-drive experimental features, add third-party plug-ins and many more.
You'll walk away with a Gmail toolkit that will improve your online performance and help you drive business innovation and online teamwork.
- What is Gmail?
- Key Setup Steps and Apps
- Interface Overview
- Hidden Power Features
- Advanced Tips
- Voice Control
- Add-Ons and Extensions
- Help Resources
- Key Takeaways
Who Should Attend:
Those practitioners who want an introductory and non-technical understanding of Gmail including:
Design Engineers • Facility Engineers • Engineering Consultants • Material Managers • Facility Operators • Project Managers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW