Artificial Intelligence for Engineers
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Identify artificial intelligence (or AI) core concepts, benefits and challenges
- Highlight leading AI case studies from multiple industries and professions
- Review how practitioners can succeed using the technology
- Discuss key AI resources and communities online
- Prepare a basic AI starter strategy for your operations and career
This course provides a concise overview of artificial intelligence (or AI) -- computing systems that can virtually learn on their own -- and its potential to help practitioners boost their revenue, relevance and value.
The technology self-educates by drawing conclusions from large quantities of data, adjusts its activities based on its observations, and perform tasks that normally require human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages.
- Industry Examples
- What’s Ahead
Who Should Attend:
Those practitioners who want an introductory and non-technical understanding of artificial intelligence technology including:
Design Engineers • Facility Engineers • Engineering Consultants • Material Managers • Facility Operators • Project Managers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW