Google Analytics for Engineers and Technical Professionals
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Identify Google Analytics core concepts, benefits and challenges
- Highlight leading Google Analytics case studies from multiple professions
- Review how practitioners can improve online productivity and efficiency using Google Analytics
- Discuss key Google Analytics resources and communities online
- Prepare a basic Google Analytics starter strategy for your operations and career
The course provides a concise overview of Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google. This tool is the most widely used website statistics service in the world. The app can be used to track and report website traffic and better understand how your customers interact with your online content. While the service might appear intimidating at first, its core functions are relatively easy to master.
Discover how to analyze data quickly and encourage collaboration with an easy-to-use interface and shareable reports. Participants will walk away with a Google Analytics toolkit that can be immediately applied to improve their analysis of online customer engagement.
- What is Google Analytics?
- Why Use Google Analytics?
- Quick Set Up Guide
- Mobile Apps
- Demo Account
- Best Practices
- Search Box
- Realtime Reports
- Audience Reports
- Acquisition Reports
- Local Business Study
- Related Google Products
- Help Resources
- Key Takeaways
Who Should Attend:
Those practitioners who want an introductory and non-technical understanding of Google Analytics including:
Design Engineers • Facility Engineers • Engineering Consultants • Material Managers • Facility Operators • Project Managers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW