Google Apps for Technical Professionals
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Access scores of Google online productivity applications that are not only free but superior to Microsoft Office in many respects.
- Use Google to optimize your online reputation, visibility and security.
- Leverage Gmail as a multi-mode communications platform.
- Easily create and share word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, forms and other business documents from any connected device.
- Edit digital files simultaneously in real-time with multiple users anywhere.
This course provides a concise overview of leading Google productivity tools that can be used by technical professionals to improve their online workflow, communications, collaboration, team management and mobile computing.
The presentation explains how to:
- access other computers securely over the Internet
- set up an intelligent personal assistant that predicts what you want based on your search habits
- access a customer relationship system that manages up to 25,000 contacts
- instantly publish documents to the web
- build project sites without writing a single line of code
- create public or private websites to conduct meetings and share information
- open and edit Microsoft Office documents in Google
- much more
- Creating a Solid and Deep Google Foundation
- Overview of Google Apps Productivity Suite
- Google Calendar
- Google Drive
- Google Sites
- Google Apps Resources
- Google Apps and Microsoft Office Synchronization Tools
Who Should Attend:
Any practitioner who use the Internet and mobile devices to work, collaborate and share engineering information including:
design engineers • facility engineers • engineering consultants • material managers • facility operators • chemical laboratory personnel • environmental scientists • hazardous materials trainersREQUEST GROUP TRAINING QUOTE
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW