Google My Business for Engineers and Technical Professionals
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Identify Google My Business core concepts, benefits and challenges
- Highlight leading Google My Business case studies from multiple professions
- Review how practitioners can succeed using Google My Business
- Discuss key Google My Business resources and communities online
- Prepare a basic Google My Business starter strategy for your operations and career
The course provides a concise overview of Google My Business, a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. The service gives business owners more control of what appears in search results when someone searches a given business name. According to Google, businesses who verify their information with Google My Business are twice as likely to be considered reputable by consumers. The resource is an underrated but hugely powerful cyber resource that will instantly optimize the visibility and credibility of engineers in Google search results.Â
Participants will walk away with a Google My Business toolkit that can be immediately applied to improve their online outreach and efficiency.
- What is Google My Business (GMB)?
- Why Use GMB?
- How Engineers are Using GMB
- Quick Start Guide
- GMB Vertical Case Studies
- Business Profile
- Free Website Feature
- Marketing Kit
- GMB Insights Study
- GMB Help Resources
- Key Takeaways
Who Should Attend:
Those practitioners who want an introductory and non-technical understanding of Google My Business including:
Design Engineers • Facility Engineers • Engineering Consultants • Material Managers • Facility Operators • Project Managers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW