Virtual Reality for Engineers
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Identify virtual reality core concepts, benefits and challenges
- Highlight leading virtual reality case studies from multiple industries and professions
- Review how practitioners can succeed using the technology
- Discuss key virtual reality resources and communities online
- Prepare a basic virtual reality starter strategy for your operations and career
This course provides a concise overview of virtual reality -- a continuum of technologies that merge real and virtual worlds to produce new environments and visualizations -- and its potential to help practitioners boost their revenue, relevance and value.Â The technology includes virtual reality which transports users into new immersive digital environments, augmented reality which overlays digital content onto a user’s real world, and mixed reality which combines virtual and augmented applications to blend the physical with the digital.
- Industry Examples
- What’s Ahead
Who Should Attend:
Those practitioners who want an introductory and non-technical understanding of virtual reality technology including:
Design Engineers • Facility Engineers • Engineering Consultants • Material Managers • Facility
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW