Control Systems for Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Apply control laws in the automation field
- Assess the performance of the various control systems components equipment
- Solve basic control loops
- Employ your skills in the design, utilization and troubleshooting of equipment
Electrical and mechanical engineers need a basic understanding of controls systems and automation. This course provides the fundamentals without delving into complicated mathematical formulas. The course covers the basics of the underlying principles for designing, commissioning and troubleshooting control systems.
Lectures will be followed by simple hands-on exercises and problem-solving sessions.
- The fundamentals of control systems
- Components of control systems
- Construction & programming requirements of PLCs
- Distributed verses centralized control methods
- Measuring & testing design
- Industrial automation
- GUI design
Who Should Attend
Engineers • Project Engineers • Technicians & Supervisors Involved in the Design, Maintenance & Testing of Control Systems & Industrial Automation• System Integrators of OEM Equipment • Staff Whose Responsibilities Include Commissioning & Troubleshooting of Control Systems • Project Managers & Others Who Would Like To Know More About Control Systems & Automation.
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.