PLC and PAC Programming
After participating in the seminar, you will be able to:
- Understand types of automation controllers
- Perform testing of a complex application, debugging of configuration and execution of logical errors
- Perform multitasking programming
- Setup GUI Interface using FTAP - VIEW using Plant PAX
- Setup real time network
For the majority of the industrial process applications, Programmable Logic Controllers and Programmable Automation Controllers are the backbone of the industrial applications. Automations and robotics are distributed on the manufacturer's floor, or in a wide area e.g. oil industry.
This course will focus on understanding the Programmable Logic Controllers and Programmable Automation Controllers requirements, programming and implementation. The practical approach of the course is guaranteed by having students perform hands-on work on cutting edge technology communication networks.
- Programmable logic controllers
- Programmable automation controllers
- Rockwell automation software PLC & PAC family
- Distributed control systems
- Real time deterministic networks: Allen-Bradley & Rockwell networks
- Wireless communication
- Setting up communication between the PLC & computer using RS-LINX
- First program using RS Logix 5000, debugging syntax errors
- Bit instructions, application: latch & auto-latch; jog function
- FTAP VIEW studio & PLANT PAX
Who Should Attend:
Managers • Engineers • Consultants • Technicians & Supervisors • Operations Personnel
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW