After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Know the major components and subsystems of various types Substation SCADA
- Examine the applications, performance and economics Substation SCADA Systems
- Write a Technical Specification for a Substation SCADA System
- Recommend Optimization of the Substation SCADA monitoring and Data Collection and Trending
- Recommend Typical Switching Schemes for Remote Control Via Substation SCADA System
- Determine the method of Reactive Power Correction or Power Factor Compensation via Substation SCADA
Substation SCADA System course will describe the major components of a modern substation SCADA SYSTEM as well as the interconnections and interactions with the power system.
The SUBSTATION SCADA course will explain the major requirements to setup a monitoring and trending system as well as the most effective transfer SCHEMES and the Reactive Power Compensation as well as the Power Factor Correction Systems available for SCADA REMOTE CONTROL.
- Major Equipment and Components of a Power system
- Protection Relays Transfer Functions
- Bay Controllers
- Backup Power Requirements
- CT & PT Instrument and Protection Transformers
- Real Time Networks for Power Systems
- Monitoring and Alarm Functions
- Remote Power Switching
- Power Factor Correction Schemes
- Reactive Power Control and Balance
Who Should Attend
Engineering Managers Electrical Engineers Technicians & Technologists Design Engineers Process Engineers Project Engineers Operation & Maintenance personnel Consultants
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the city name to learn even more details about this course.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.