Fire Code – Fire Safety Inspections
After participating in this course you will be able to do the following:
- Identify typical types of fire and life safety hazards and fire code violations in different types of building occupancies
- Recognize the different parts of the Fire Code that relate to fire safety inspections
- Reference and provide an overview of the 2015 Province of Ontario Fire Code Compendium and the Fire Protection and Prevention Act legislation that provide for a minimum of fire and life safety to occupants and buildings.
To provide participants with the understanding of the Fire Code that governs the fire and life safety of buildings and its occupants.
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the city name to learn even more details about this course.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.