Grounding Audit: Measurements, Analysis and Design
After participating in this webinar you will be able to do the following:
- identify and prevent safety hazards to personnel who come in contact with electrical systems
- prevent equipment failures and malfunctions by employing proper grounding techniques
- interpret codes and standards related to grounding
- ensure proper operation of communications, computer, and control systems
- categorize substation grounding concepts
This webinar aims to make grounding and bonding of electrical systems a less daunting process. A balance of theory and practice will provide a firm foundation of knowledge for your next design or construction project. The webinar material will prepare you to correct problems in your electrical system and improve safety, efficiency, and power quality. Additionally, a case study will be used to discuss grounding and bonding applications in a substation, reinforcing fundamental principles.
To familiarize participants with the fundamentals, applications, and necessity of electrical grounding and bonding techniques, thereby improving personnel safety and operations efficiency.
Who Should Attend
Electrical engineers; design engineers; electrical engineering managers; project managers; power quality specialists; maintenance managers; consultants; electronics and controls personnel; technologists responsible for the design, construction, installation, inspection, operation, or maintenance of electrical systems.
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the city name to learn even more details about this course.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.