Basic Digital - Electric Circuits
After Participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Work with binary arithmetic
- Understand the functionality of logic gates and switches
- Use electromechanical relays to form gates
- Understand the functionality of sequential circuits and shift registers
- Comprehend analog to digital conversion
In this webinar, the binary numbering systems will be looked at along with Binary Arithmetic. From there logic gates and switches will form the basis of further study in Combinational Logic Functions. Electromechanical relays are first used to demonstrate logical functions as they will then lead to more complex circuitry of sequential circuits, shift registers and solid state components. Analog to Digital Conversion (ADC) will be looked at along with Digital Storage (Memory).
- Numbering systems
- Binary arithmetic
- Logic gates (And, Or, Not, Nand Nor, Exclusives)
- Electromechanical relays as gates
- Combinational logic functions
- Sequential circuits and shift registers
- The analog to digital converter
- Digital storage
Who Should Attend:
Those working with digital computers and IED's (Intelligent Electrical Devices) who wish to have a more comprehensive understanding of the basic internal workings of these devices.
- Maintenance Workers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW