Control Systems for Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Apply control laws in the automation field
- Assess the performance of the various control systems components equipment
- Solve basic control loops
- Employ your skills in the design, utilization and troubleshooting of equipment
Electrical and mechanical engineers need a basic understanding of controls systems and automation. This course provides the fundamentals without delving into complicated mathematical formulas. The course covers the basics of the underlying principles for designing, commissioning and troubleshooting control systems.
Lectures will be followed by simple hands-on exercises and problem-solving sessions.
- Control Systems, the Fundamentals
- Components of Control Systems
- Construction and Programming Requirements of PLCs
- Distributed verses centralized control methods
- Measuring and Testing
- Industrial Automation
- GUI Design
Who Should Attend
Engineers • Project Engineers • Technicians and Supervisors Involved in the Design, Maintenance and Testing of Control Systems and Industrial Automation• System Integrators of OEM Equipment • Staff Whose Responsibilities Include Commissioning and Troubleshooting of Control Systems • Project Managers and Others Who Would Like To Know More About Control Systems and Automation.
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW