Electrical Controls and Safety
After participating in the course, you will be able:
- To look for, inspect, verify, and validate the electrical, controls, and integration design, for equipment and systems provided by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and control system suppliers. Safety and glitches of electrical equipment usage will be well understood.
The training will start with a detailed overview of electrical power systems and its applications on machines and manufacturing of system components. Things to look for, inspect, verify, and validate the electrical, controls, and integration design, for equipment and systems provided by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and control system suppliers. Grounding and bonding of electrical equipment and installation within electrical manufacturing and facilities will be covered. Safety and Control of machines will be described (arc flash, labeling, etc.)
- Basic Definitions
- Electrical Dangers and How to Avoid
- Electrical Control Panels, Enclosures, and Components
- Machine Wiring and Devices
- Labeling and Tagging
- Machine Level: Field Assembly
Who Should Attend
Electrical Engineers • Design Engineers • Managers • Project Managers • Power Quality Specialists • Maintenance Managers • Consultants • Electronics and Controls personnel • Mechanical Designers and Operators • TechnologistsREQUEST GROUP TRAINING QUOTE
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW