Essential Concepts of Automation and Control Systems
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Apply engineering fundamentals, concepts and realization of automated system control laws in the automation field
- Assess the performance of the supervisory, control and data acquisition various control systems components and equipment
- Solve basic control loops
- Employ your skills in the design, utilization and troubleshooting of equipment
Electrical and mechanical engineers need a basic understanding of controls systems and automation. This course provides the fundamentals without delving into complicated mathematical formulas. The course covers the basics of the underlying principles for designing, commissioning and troubleshooting control systems.
Lectures will be followed by simple hands-on exercises and problem-solving sessions.
- The fundamentals of control systems
- From Mechanization to Automation and beyond
- Components of control systems
- From RTU to PLC and SCADA
- Distributed verses centralized control methods
- Measuring and testing
- Industrial automation
- SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) design, troubleshooting and commissioning
Who Should Attend
Engineers • Project Engineers • Technicians and Supervisors Involved in the Design, Maintenance and Testing of Control Systems and Industrial Automation• System Integrators of OEM Equipment • Staff Whose Responsibilities Include Commissioning and Troubleshooting of Control Systems • Project Managers and Others Who Would Like To Know More About Control Systems and Automation
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW