Fire Alarm Systems: Codes and Standard Requirements for Installation, Verification and Testing
After participating in this course you will be able to do the following:
- Identify the codes and standards which govern the proper installation, verification and testing/maintenance of fire alarm systems
- Reference and provide an overview of the National Building and Fire Codes, 2015 edition and the ULC Standards to confirm compliance of fire alarm systems.
- Analysis of Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (ULC) Standards:
- CAN/ULC-S524 Standard for the Installation of Fire Alarm Systems
- CAN/ULC-S536 Standard for the Inspection and Testing of Fire Alarm Systems
- CAN/ULC-S537 Standard for the Verification of Fire Alarm Systems
To provide participants with the tools needed to install, verify and test fire alarm systems that meet the National Building and Fire Code 2015 Edition requirements and related Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (ULC) standards.
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW